Take a tour of our Jayco Pinnacle 37MDQS Fifth Wheel and see how a family of 4 and a dog live, travel, and work full-time on the road! We’ll tell you all about the rig we travel in and show you what it looks like inside and out! Here is our full RV tour so that you can see where we live!
DISCLAIMER: This post may contain links to affiliate websites. When you click on and/or make a purchase through an affiliate link placed on our website, we may receive a small commission or other form of compensation at no additional cost to you. Please read our disclaimer for more info.
A few basic specs on our RV include:
- 50 Amp
- 40 Feet 7 Inches
- 65 Gallons Fresh Water
- 50 Gallon Black Tank
- 50 Gallon Grey Tank
- 37 Gallon Secondary Grey Tank
- 4 Slides, 2 Awnings
- King Master, Mid Bedroom, Loft
- 2,625 Watts of Solar
- 600 AH of Lithium Batteries
- 2x 3kW Inverters
RV Items We Mentioned
These are items we mentioned in our RV tour video that we purchased for our RV and travels and highly recommend. Here are the items and links if you’re interested:
- Dog Crate we use as a bench seat: https://amzn.to/3pvUDfx
- Ruggable Washable Rug: https://amzn.to/3Eda2oP
- Bread Machine: https://amzn.to/3vGoq5X
- Blender: https://amzn.to/2XIum22
- Furrion Dishwasher: https://www.avantlink.com/click.php?tt=pl&ti=7137&pw=303329&mi=19133&pt=3&pri=40
- You can visit the Dishwasher Installation post for the video and full parts list
- Ikea Cribb/Toddler Bed: https://amzn.to/3vREL8l
- Ikea Bed Rail: https://amzn.to/3jr7WtN
- Ikea Shoe Rack: https://amzn.to/3psOjFz
- Splendide Washer: https://amzn.to/3pxHVNk
- Splendide Dryer: https://amzn.to/3E9TGO2
- Splendide Stacking Kit: https://amzn.to/3CbBmDp
- Our Mattress: https://www.plushbeds.com/products/mobileplush-eco-green-8-rv-mattress
- Water Filter: https://amzn.to/3px2qK0
- Lynx Leveling Blocks: https://amzn.to/3b8e0mp
- Lynx Levelers Wheel Chocks: https://amzn.to/3B3Kt81
- Air Compressor: https://amzn.to/3CbAmzl
- Water Meters: https://amzn.to/3GfNzcC
- You can visit the RV Tank Sensors post for the video and how we use these water meters
- Batteries We Upgraded To: https://amzn.to/3mb6YDP
- You can visit the Battery Upgrade post for the video and full parts list
- Solar Panels: https://amzn.to/3jPXtbF
- You can visit the RV Solar System Installation post for the video and full parts list
- EMS: https://amzn.to/2ZrP1bj
- B&W Companion Hitch for RAM Factory Puck System: https://amzn.to/3vG3ewU
What We Paid For The Truck & Fifth Wheel
Below are the costs for our truck and fifth wheel. If you want to read more about the costs associated with our RV travel, check out our RV Costs series.
- Truck cost: $47,204. It’s a 2016 RAM 3500 dually and it had ~31K miles on it at the time of purchase.
- RV cost: $66,981. It’s a 2018 Jayco Pinnacle 37MDQS. We bought the RV new. What we wanted seemed to be more expensive on the used market than we could buy a new one for. So that’s what we did!
What other questions do you have about our rig that we didn’t cover in the RV Tour? Please let us know so that we can answer them for you!
If you liked this post, would you share it with friends? Thank you!
If you’d like to read more about the buying and inspection process for our truck and RV and other RV related features, then check out some of our other posts :
- RV Inspection and Pick-up Process
- Purchasing our 2016 RAM 3500 Dually
- Purchasing our Jayco Fifth Wheel
- RV Office Setup and Connectivity
- RV Dishwasher Installation
Pin For Later: