DISCLAIMER: This post may contain links to affiliate websites. When you click on and/or make a purchase through an affiliate link placed on our website, we may receive a small commission or other form of compensation at no additional cost to you. Please read our disclaimer for more info.
Here are some of our favorite things that you might find useful as well!
Our Top Resources
- Free Downloads We’ve Created You May Have Missed
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Never Stop Adventuring Newsletter
- Shop Our Favorite Items On Our Amazon Storefront
Filming & Editing Gear We Currently Use:
- Main Camera, Sony ZV-1: https://amzn.to/3wMDu1y
- Gimbal, Zhiyun Crane-M2: https://amzn.to/3fBr0UA
- 2nd Camera, Sony A7C: https://amzn.to/31WdneC
- Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens: https://amzn.to/34EYxtU
- Sony FE 20mm f/1.8 G Lens: https://amzn.to/3GuMQnF
- JOBY GorillaPod 5K: https://amzn.to/3flaQh8
- Movo Photo MTP-11 Motorized Panoramic Time Lapse Tripod Head: https://amzn.to/3GrwQD1
- Peak Design Capture Camera Clip: https://amzn.to/3tvdCsq
- Blue Yeti Microphone for Voiceovers: https://amzn.to/3c6W7VV
- Pop Filter for Microphone: https://amzn.to/3uBlllF
- Replacement Batteries (for Sony): https://amzn.to/2RSaaIa
- Tripod, ProMaster XC-M 522K Professional Tripod: https://amzn.to/34B519T
- Lensball Pro: https://lensball.com/products/lensball-pro
- Cell Phone, Google Pixel 5: https://amzn.to/3yOYdn9
- Drone, DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo: https://amzn.to/2Tl9gEb
- Laptop, MSI GF63 15.6″: https://amzn.to/34wxhe3
- Laptop RAM Upgrade: https://amzn.to/3yPyTNK
- External Hard Drive, Western Digital 3TB: https://amzn.to/2R7sM6n
- External Hard Drive, Western Digital 5TB: https://amzn.to/3zW76fz
- Western Digital 12TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive: https://amzn.to/3K7ZETb
- Camera Memory Cards: https://amzn.to/2RPnb5f
- Movavi Products: https://www.mvvitrk.com/click?offer_id=1&pid=348
- We currently utilize the Movavi Video Suite 2021 for editing our videos, and the Movavi Photo Editor for editing our pictures and thumbnails
- Epidemic Sound, an amazing resource with tons of music and sound effects that really enhance our videos!: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/vxvf37/
Other Filming & Editing Gear We’ve Used In The Past
- Camera, Nikon D3200 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm VR Lenses: discontinued, so you may want to consider the D3500: https://amzn.to/3uLWT1f
- Wide Angle Lens, NIKKOR 10-24mm: https://amzn.to/3pdVcbx
- Replacement Batteries (for Nikon): https://amzn.to/3vCAAw8
Camping & RV Community Memberships & Resources
Here are our favorite memberships and resources that we currently still use:
- Passport America – with this membership you can get 50% off the nightly rate of campgrounds within their network. Join now with our link and get 4 months free! www.passportamerica.com/join/stop3
- Thousand Trails – campgrounds throughout the country where we camp for free with our membership: https://mbsy.co/3rD6vL
- Harvest Hosts – an awesome network of businesses (farms, wineries, breweries, etc. where we can overnight in exchange for checking out the business: https://gr3f.co/c/53807/fr56Y
- Full-Time Families – other amazing families on the road that has helped us make friends and build a community: https://www.fulltimefamilies.com?ap_id=NeverStopAdventuring
- Campendium – how we find most of our camping spots, with great reviews, pictures, and info
- Rootless Living Magazine – an excellent digital and in-print magazine “for digital nomads, by digital nomads” with great information on both traveling and working remotely. We love reading the content and have contributed several content pieces as well!
- RV Today Magazine – this magazine is from the creators of Rootless Living Magazine, and is the only RV Owners magazine that is not owned by a dealership, campground, organization, association or agency. It will be a magazine “for RVers, by RVers.” We were in the premier issue as one of 50 RV Content Creators, where you can read about many other awesome creators you can check out! We have contributed additional content to this magazine as well.
Other memberships we’ve used in the past that we would also recommend include:
- Escapees & Xscapers – RV club providing community, education, and multiple services and discounts. Xscapers is a group within Escapees targeted toward working-aged RVers.
- Good Sam – get camping discounts at Good Sam campgrounds, retail discounts at Camping World and Gander RV, fuel savings and other discounts.
- Boondockers Welcome – stay on private properties with hosts who love RVing like you do! Now you can either join this program separately or bundle it with access to Harvest Hosts locations as well! http://harvesthosts.refr.cc/kevinskelton
We utilize Renogy for our solar panel and highly recommend them. Check out their site for the products and any current deals they may be running (which they offer fairly frequently!)
Solar Panels & Components:
- 175W Renogy Flexible Solar Panels x15: https://renogy.sjv.io/BXrB9L
- Also available on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3uCAJy8
- 15A In-Line MC4 Fuse x5: https://amzn.to/3fYPdmL
- Victron SmartSolar MPPT 150/100 Charge Controllers with VE.Can: https://amzn.to/34FSaTP
- Victron Data Cables x3: https://amzn.to/3vHk1io
- Roof Junction Box: https://amzn.to/3vHwXF5
- M20 2-Hole Cable Gland (sorry, no link available because supply changes so quickly)
- 3/4″ NPT 4-Hole Cable Gland x2 (sorry, no link available because supply changes so quickly)
- MC4 Crimpers: https://amzn.to/3yT97rS
- MC4 Connectors: https://amzn.to/3pbD2Hl
- 100’ Red 10AWG Photovoltaic (PV) Wire: https://amzn.to/34yMRFT
- 100’ Black 10AWG Photovoltaic (PV) Wire: https://temcoindustrial.com/10-awg-solar-panel-wire-sw0004-100-ft-ul-4703-power-cable-black-made-in-usa/
- UV Resistant Zip Ties: https://amzn.to/3p7GNxo
- 120A Fuses for Solar Controllers x3: https://amzn.to/34wUexF
- 75’ Red and 75’ Black 2AWG Wire: https://amzn.to/2SKiBFc
- Roof Repair Tape: https://amzn.to/3c6wRPG
- Cable Lugs, Ring Terminals, Terminal Posts from various other suppliers
Batteries, Inverters & Components:
- 12V 100AH Battle Born Battery x6: https://amzn.to/2RY7854
- Victron Multiplus 12/3000/120-50 Inverter x2: https://amzn.to/2S1a0OD
- Victron Color Control GX (Hallway Control Panel): https://amzn.to/3c6T8fY
- Victron BMV-700 Battery Monitor: https://amzn.to/3wMlioB
- Victron Data Cables (1 for each Inverter and 1 for the Battery Monitor): https://amzn.to/3vHk1io
- Victron USB to VE.bus Interface (used for programming/config.): https://amzn.to/2RQpzbZ
- Marine Grade Fuse Block (for inverters) x2: https://amzn.to/3vEqISw
- 400A Fuses (for inverters) x2: https://amzn.to/3c4E4zu
- 50’ of 6-3 NM-B Wire for AC side: https://amzn.to/3p50y95
- 50’ of black + 50’ of red 0000 wire: https://amzn.to/3vFoMcv
- Battery Bus Bars x2: https://amzn.to/2RSgFL4
- HD Battery Disconnect Switch: https://amzn.to/3vzBolg
- Wood, screws, cable lugs, wire connectors, and shrink wrap from the local hardware store
We provide more info on the battery upgrade and solar system installations, costs, and time involved in the following posts:
- Batteries & Inverters – upgrading our battery bank and inverters
- Solar Install – installing 2625W of solar that powers our ACs
- AC Soft Start Review – why we think installing a soft start is the way to go!
Holding Tanks & Flow Meters
We’ve increased our ability to boondock for longer periods of time and to know how much water we have left when our tank sensors don’t work accurately. Check out these posts for those parts lists:
- Water Flow Meters – our RV hack for knowing how much water goes into our RV and how much we use especially when RV tank sensors stop working!
- Holding Tanks & Pumps – increasing our ability to boondock with a portable waste tank, freshwater bladder, and pumps!
- WeBoost Cell Signal Booster: https://amzn.to/3i809kG
- 4G Rooftop Antenna and WiFi Range Extender: https://amzn.to/3p6DJBO
- Google Fi Phone Service: https://g.co/fi/r/8DT8RX
- Furrion 18″ Built-in Dishwasher
- Tire Minder Tire Pressure Monitoring System: https://amzn.to/3wMj8oZ
- B&W Companion Hitch for RAM Trucks (w/factory puck system): https://amzn.to/3p5fDHL
- EasyStart 364 (3-ton) Soft Starter: https://amzn.to/3uM3glb
- Honda EU2200i Generator: https://amzn.to/3p8BkGA
- 6 Gallon Extended Run Generator Gas Tank: https://amzn.to/3fyJsNE
- Light & Quiet Portable 120V Air Compressor: https://amzn.to/3wHRiKD
- Dotcal – We use Dotcal for scheduling calls, video chats and other meetings! It’s super easy as it references our calendars for availability and allows our clients and partners to easily select a day and time to meet. We love the ease of having the meeting placed on our calendars and confirmations sent to everyone’s emails. Use code NEVERSTOP50 for 50% off Dotcal Pro features for 6 months.
- In addition to this Legal Bundle they offer a Trademark Bundle, LLC Bundle, and a YouTube Course, as well as Free Legal and Trademark Guides):
- GoDaddy – this is who we use for website domain and hosting.
- ConvertKit – great service that runs our email list so we can send out our newsletter! https://convertkit.com/?lmref=nLqfrg
- Tailwind – helps us easily schedule and post our Instagram content! https://tailwind.sjv.io/5bMNJj
- Trello – free service we use for tracking and collaborating on our to do lists: https://trello.com/christineskelton1/recommend
- Canva – where we create our designs for pins, thumbnails, IG posts and so on. We both get a Canva credit and free premium element for free if you join here: https://www.canva.com/join/fbf-rnf-lfy
This is the curriculum we’ve used for homeschooling for our children so far:
- Masterbooks: First Grade Christian Faith studies
- The Good and the Beautiful: First Grade Curriculum
- My Father’s World: Kindergarten Curriculum
- God’s Little Explorers: Preschool Curriculum
Courses We Love
We’ve personally taken these courses to help us grow our businesses and gained a lot of value from them! If you’re wondering how we learned some of the things we do, this is how!
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Course, by Michelle of Making Sense of Cents. We are working through this course and learning more and more about how to successfully utilize affiliate marketing!
- Kara’s Behind the Scenes Guide to Creating a Vlog, by Kara of Kara and Nate. This is how we learned to edit our own vlogs!
- The RV Entrepreneur School, by Heath & Alyssa. Lots of great RVing, blogging, and business info here!