Surprise! We have some wonderful news. We are expecting a new baby later this year. So for a while I will be pregnant while full time RVing! We will be traveling back to Colorado for appointments and are able to continue traveling to some neat places in between.
We have some fun travel plans until baby is born including a trip to New Mexico and Texas, another into Michigan and through the Upper Peninsula, around through northern Wisconsin and Minnesota before heading back to Colorado, and finally a more local trip within Colorado.
Hear all the details in the video below including what we’ll do when baby arrives and thereafter!
We’d love it if you’d like to subscribe to us on YouTube also!
We hope you come along with us on this wonderful journey through pregnancy and having a new baby while continuing RV travel!
If you liked this post, would you share it with friends? Thank you!
If you’d like to read about our RV and other RV adventures, then check out some of our other posts :
- RV Solar System Lessons Learned
- RV Tank Sensors Not Working? We Use An RV Water Flow Meter Instead!
- Portable RV Waste Tank, Freshwater Tank and Pumps
- A Complete Guide To Visiting The Wallowa Mountains
- Sunrise at Mount Rainier National Park, A Must See!
- Top 5 Things To Do In The West Tetons
- Cost To Live In An RV Full Time: Monthly Costs From Our 1st Year On The Road
Pin For Later: